Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wow, today we learned a ton about Excel 2007. Pretty much everything that we learned about graph manipulation was news to me. Props Nichole. I'm going to be an amazing grapher someday!

The whole "select data" business was still a little confusing to me. I think that, if left to my own devices, I would find round about ways to do what I could do there. I think I'll have to see it again a couple of times before I'm confident enough to do it on my own.

So, if money wasn't an issue, I would totally see the world. I would go hiking through the Himalayas. I would helicopter over Alaska. I would kayak through the Amazon. I would definitely tour Europe. I would take a jeep to the African Savanna. Check out the outback! Gah, now I'm getting excited and the only trip I have to look forward to today is to the JKB. Oh well. Someday.

No comments: