Friday, October 10, 2008

Review Day

So, today we had review for the test day. It was pretty cool, but I gots some studying to do. I definitely appreciated hearing things again. I guess I'm a repetative learner.

I'm still not sure that I'm kosher with the whole hyperlink thing, but I'll just ask my neighbor and catch up on that one.

Once upon a time, when I was a young tot, I had a kitten named Rocky (so named after the oldest brother on the 3 Ninjas. Heeyaw!). However, much to my dismay, my siblings called him Sampson (I know! Crazy right?!). Anyway, I loved Sampson a lot, and life was good. Until that fateful weekend when we went to Idaho. Oh, the weekend was fine....for us. Sampson however met his untimely fate underneath the hot rubber wheels of a heartless driver, and spent the rest of his weekend smeared on the street outside of our house. Sigh. The horror. Don't worry, my parents mostly shielded me from the sceen, but I was a creatively graphic kid. Sniff. Anyway, that's the end so, The End...

No comments: