Monday, October 27, 2008

Illustrator!!!

Illustrator Day! I absolutely loved it! So cool. But I did get a little carried away and now it looks like a schitzophrenic four year old got a hold of my paper, but I had fun with it. Now I'm all full of cool ideas of things I'm going to use Illustrator for. Yipee!

There's tons of things I don't know yet, but hey, it's the first day. No worries

Man, I don't want to know a thing about the future. I can barely handle the past and I'm full of plans for the future hour, so I think knowing the future would overwhelm me. Honestly, I'm glad that life doesn't have a magical crystal ball. Looking at where I've been I wouldn't change a thing, but I'm pretty positive that if you had shown me the future in the past before I had lived it, it would've scared the pants off of me. Yeah, not being able to tell the future was a good call on our Creator's part.

No comments: