Friday, October 24, 2008

Good bye fat Italian Man!

Today I learned how to rid my life of fat Italian men. Thank you so much Nichole for that golden drop of knowledge. But seriously guys, the clone tool pretty much rocks. I'm already envisioning a good and happy time making better friends with the clone tool.

I know that there are a ton of things I don't know about Photoshop, and so I look forward to learning a lot more about it.

So I do have a lot of cool superstitions I pay tribute to, but they are mostly only for fun and fake karma. It's actually a really good thing that I don't have any serious superstitions because then I would be in big trouble because I am pretty much the epicenter of many superstitious earthquakes. For example, my birthday is on Friday the 13th every eight years or so (stupid leap year keeps messing things up), I have a black, manx cat at home, and I pretty much step on every crack known to man. So yeah, good times, and good bye-jinx-you-owe-me-a-dollar!

No comments: