Monday, November 10, 2008

Poster

Today we learned all about making professional posters. I think I'm finally starting to make friends with Illustrator! I am, even now, brainstorming amazing poster designs and options for my poster. ...Ooh, that's gonna be good...hmm, maybe in red?...well if I increase the font size there...

I didn't catch where to find the official BYU logos, but I'm sure I could find them if I just did a search on the BYU website. No problem.

Let's see, my favorite class in geology would have to be Strat and Sed with Doc Morris. It was just an amazing class. I learned a ton and it totally increased my geological knowledge and vocabulary by an awesome amount. As far as favorite class of all time, my ninth grade Earth Science Honors class totally changed my life and is largely the reason that I am here in the geology program at BYU today. But then, all the geology classes I've taken so far have been extraordinary and I also absolutely love the religion classes here as well. Ah, life is good.

No comments: