Friday, November 7, 2008

Poster: An anatomical view

Today we looked at posters, and then we looked deeper into posters and then we discussed about what makes a good poster. It was pretty awesome, I hope to make many posters in the future. I really liked what we talked about concerning the symmetry of a poster. Symmetry seems to be the theme of the world right now. We obsess about it in Mineralogy, and we've been talking about it in Calculus. The only thing I need now is some symmetry in Book of Mormon to make my life complete. Does Isaiah's chiasmas count?



Since I missed the last class, I guess I'll just answer the question from last time. I was born in Provo, and then my family moved to Spanish Fork, and then I moved back to Provo where I live now. I've been a lot of places, but I've only really lived in two.

No comments: