Monday, November 3, 2008

Illustrator

Today we talked about using the Pen Tool to select and divide pictures to create figures from drawings. It was really cool! I'll probably end up using that in my paper. Ha! My geological pallet of tools is becoming larger by the minute! I feel the power seeping through my brain at this very moment that you read this blog! Bwa ha ha ha!

But for all that power, I'm still not quite sure how to manipulate my lines very well. They seem to have minds of their own. Oh well, I'll just do as Nichole suggests and "grab the lollipops and manipulate them" if worst comes to worst.

Since today is a freebee, I'll just use this space to tell you that I saw Dr. Ritter's devotional rebroadcast on the BYU channel last night and I thought it was phenomenal. I miss taking classes from him.

No comments: