Monday, September 8, 2008

I learned that hitting the "alt" button makes all the hot keys show up! Now I can feel like a cool geek that knows all the hot keys and can move like lightening! Finally all my high school dreams are coming true! A-ha!

No questions for you though Nicole, you're just too good at explaining things I guess.

So, I also have a really awesome scar below the right side of my mouth from where I got bit in the face by a doberman. Yeah, moral of the story is don't hug dobermans, ever. It actually wasn't that bad. I was maybe seven years old and I went into shock and all I remember is a lot of pink because that's the color of the neighbor lady's bathroom who tried to clean me up after her dog almost ate my head. Fun story, good ice-breaker on an awkward date...

No comments: