Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello folks!

So, today was good, I learned a lot about my website.

Unfortunately I was unable to actually do any of that since my site wasn't working. I need to learn how to make this dealeo work since I'm behind now. So if you have time later Adam, some help would be appreciated. :)

When I was a kid, I was going to cure aids. Seriously, for years I was convinced that that was my purpose in life. I guess that the only way that that dream will be realized now is if the cure can be found in some rock or mineral. Who knows? Maybe that's the answer.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Come to lab on Thursday and I can help you with your website

Rockn' Nikita said...

a secret might be having to disable your "cookies" or browser defaults... I'll be there on Thurs. too.