Friday, December 5, 2008

Hmm...It smells like another ArcGIS day to me!

Today we learned how to complete our maps and make them look all professional and pretty. We trimmed our edges, added a grid, made a legend, north arrow, scale and added a title. You can either finish these features in ArcGIS, or you can just open it up in Illustrator. Whatever you feel most comfortable with.

I had a little trouble again figuring out my editor toolbar, but I think I got it now.

The last movie I saw was Stranger Then Fiction for FHE. Everyone talks about how funny it is and how it's one of their favorite movies, but I had never seen it, so it was good to see what all the hype was about. Funny movie, intriguing plot, interesting characters.

The last movie I saw in a theater was actually Twilight with my little brother. I hadn't read any of the books or anything, but my little brother had and he really wanted to see it, so we thought we'd go when we were done with our homework. It wasn't bad. It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad.

No comments: